Monday, 21 December 2009

Say HELLO! to my NEW TOY



Yesterday: went to causeway to watch AVATAR woo~ the show was NICE! but very long, came back from flight and tried booking slots for this show its like so..full yup but end up watching the 0050. By the time the show finish reached home bath it was like 4plus AM in the morning so went ZzzZZ(:

Today♥: Woke up at around erm..2PM? was quite tired slack around..my ear drum is like bursting very painful..aching all over..yeah!..then decided on buying my this new toy but however i was so PISSED!! everytime i tried to change a phone i will have some F*** problem with my service provider end up i'm gonna terminate my contract with them this is a loser service provider.. but i was glad sweetie talk things out and gave condition now awaiting for their management to give me a reply..i really had to thank my cousin and gf everytime i change a new gaget they will run everywhere with me hehe ;p ok but end up i still bought this new iphone 3Gs. Now i'm home awaithing to oror ZzzzZZ monster seems to be looking for me soon..my ear drum is really bursting..damn painful!..oh ya and i just cut my frinngh hahaha(:
X'masX'masX'masX'masX'masX'masX'masX'masX'masX'masX'mas♥  is coming to town!!(:

Have a sweeeetdreamsss!!!
AND
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!